Friday, March 20, 2009

What Shall I Write Next?

The tribe has spoken: from here, Facebook, plus conversations with my wife and friends, we have a muted vote for the Viking, three votes for the aliens, and a resounding Huzzah! for the sit-com.

Sit-com it shall be. My last draft was October with economic circumstances fast overtaking the story. The fact that times are tough only helps the narrative, though I'm not 100 percent sure just how.

In any case, let Friday be report day. Next Friday, I will have an entry on the week's work. This will continue until I finish a draft.

Should this project succeed in getting me a paying job, we're all heading out to Griffith Park in Los Angeles. If small horses scare you, there's still the wee train ride. (But no boats at Disneyland.)

2 comments:

takineko said...

Alright! Tiny horses and trains!

ANGRY PIG said...

If anyone can do it,you're the guy. Hope to see you soon. jjb

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...