Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Home Sale and Comic Con Invite

Sometime around 1:05 PM the buyers' loan went through. Sale! We lease our former home for another week. Meanwhile, MDW deals with contractors at the new place while I pack on.

Tiny Toons and Freakazoid DVDs are due to release July 29. In preparation, Warner Bros. has invited a number of the old crew, including Tom Ruegger, Paul Rugg and I, to attend a panel at Comic Con on July 24 between 10:30 and 11:30 AM.

I hemmed and hawed and finally agreed. -:)

3 comments:

k said...

*whew!*

That's one less thing to worry about.

Keeper said...

Congrats on the sale.

And ooh, now I wanna go to ComicCon! a real-life Freak-A-Panel would be fun to see!

JP Mac said...

Don't take drugs. Otherwise, the crowd will appear to be wearing business clothing.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...