Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sick of Stinking Boxes

I dream of them. We're packing up all our junk so painters and carpet cleaners can get in and do their thing. TNT kickoff was Saturday and training begins this week. As assistant coach, I'll be hanging around until the last runner finishes, then squeeze in my own training. Plus there's the matter of writing. I'm behind and need to pump up production on five book chapters, a short story, and a new sit-com pilot. But mostly I need boxes. Stinking boxes.

1 comment:

k said...

The boxes of my youth!

I always liked the liquor store boxes. Small but very strong. Grocery store boxes are big and weak and clunky.

Most of my Possessions Requiring Boxes were books. They get heavy fast, so the liquor boxes were great.

I used to mail them all Library Rate. Three or four hundred boxes of books. Everything else I could pack into my car, like the Civic.

Purchasing boxes at U-Haul is the lowest of degradations. I know I'm really sunk if I ever catch myself doing that.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...