Thursday, April 27, 2006

18 Miles and a BBQ

This weekend the team will hoof 18 miles on trails around the Rose Bow. The run is proceeded by a raffle and bookended by a finish line barbeque. I will miss said events as I'm up to my crutches in paying work — thankfully. However, the TNT energy continues into the afternoon with the opportunity to:

BUY NICE THINGS!
Ready to lose the Queen poster and stop drinking out of Flintstone jelly jars? TNT member Wendy opens her home to representatives from Private Quarter and Southern Living at Home. See their spring collection and upgrade your space with fine items ranging from glassware to accents. Drinks, lite snacks and a few bonus drawings (including a little something from The Simpsons) round out a fun evening starting at 6:30 PM on Saturday, April 29. Click here for Wendy's Glendale locale. Check out an "Early Bird" showing from 4:30 to 5:30 PM.

Meanwhile, I count the hours until my orthopedic appointment Monday. A walking cast may be in my future. Non-crutch locomotion would feel fine about now.

No comments:

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...